Mitel SX-200 ML/EL/ICP Programming System Speed Dial from Attendant Console
- Press the FUNCTION key.
- Press the ATT FUNCTION softkey.
- Press the ABBR DIAL softkey.
- Enter the desired index number (000 through 999).
Note: You can insert pauses in the numbers. Enter ∗ 9 for each 1-second pause; enter ∗ 1 for each 5-second pause. There are some conditions that apply to inserting pauses in speed calls.
- Press the ENTER softkey.
- Press the PRIVATE softkey (only if this is to be a confidential number).
- Enter the desired index number.
- Press the SET softkey.
- Press the EXIT softkey.
These instructions may not work on all configurations or software revisions.
WARNING — There may be speed dial bins reserved for a specific function. Check with your vendor for a list of speed dial bins you should not change.