Executone Encore CX
Programming System Speed Dial
System speed dial numbers must be entered by the first programmed attendant (typically station 100).
- Do not lift handset
- Press the SPEED button once.
- Press a desired outside line key
Select an outside line automatically by pressing the SPEED button a second time.
- Dial the speed bin location (20 – 99)
- Dial telephone number.
- Press the SPEED button.
- Press ON/OFF button to end speed dial programming.
To clear an existing speed bin:
- Press the SPEED button twice.
- Dial the speed bin location.
- Press the SPEED button again.
- Confirmation tone will be heard.
These instructions may not work on all configurations or software revisions.